Agreements to terms
The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
The Site is not tailored to comply with industry-specific regulations (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA), etc.), so if your interactions would be subjected to such laws, you may not use this Site. You may not use the Site in a way that would violate the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA).
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
1. Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
2. Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
3. Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
4. Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
5. Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
6. Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
7. Use the Site to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
8. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
9. Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
10. Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
11. Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
12. Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
13. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
14. Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
15. Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
16. Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
18. Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
19. Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
20. Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Site.
21. Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
Your acceptance of our Disclaimer is expressly incorporated into these Terms and Conditions. Please review the Disclaimer for more information: https://www.katebernal.com/disclaimer
All content on this website including but not limited to text, posts, logos, marks, graphics, files, materials, services, products, videos, audio, applications, computer code, designs, downloads, and all other information here (collectively, the “Content”) is owned by us and is protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property and unfair competition laws. You are granted a limited revocable license to print or download Content from the website for your own personal, non-commercial, non-transferrable, informational, and educational use only while ensuring it’s not in violation of any copyright, trademark, and intellectual property or proprietary rights.
You agree not to copy, duplicate, steal, modify, publish, display, distribute, reproduce, store, transmit, post, create derivative works, reverse engineer, sell, rent or license any part of the Content in any way to anyone, without our prior written consent. You agree to abide by the copyright, trademark laws, and intellectual property rights and shall be solely responsible for any violations of these terms and conditions.
User Content And Lawful Use Of The Website
For any Content or information that you upload, display, post, transmit, send, email or submit to us on the website or on any of our social media sites, you warrant that you are the owner of that Content or have express permission from the owner of those intellectual property rights to use and distribute that Content to us. You grant us and/or our officers, employees, successors, shareholders, joint venture partners or anyone else working with us a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive right and license to identify you, publish, post, reformat, copy, distribute, display, edit, reproduce any Content provided by you on our website and on any of our social media sites for any purpose. You shall be solely liable for any damages resulting from any infringement of copyrights, trademark or other proprietary rights of any Content or information that you provide to us.
You agree not upload, display, post, transmit, distribute, send, email or submit to us on the website or on any of our social media sites any information or Content that is (a) illegal, violates or infringes upon the rights of others, (b) defamatory, abusive, profane, hateful, vulgar, obscene, libelous, pornographic, threatening, (c) encourages or advocates conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, giving rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law, (d) distribute material including but not limited to spyware, computer virus, any kind of malicious computer software or any other harmful information that is actionable by law, (e) any attempts to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the website, and (f) send unsolicited or unauthorized material or cause disruption in the operation of the website. You agree to use the website for lawful purposes only and shall be liable for damages resulting from violation of any provision contained in these Terms and Conditions.
Third Party Links
The website may contain links to third party websites or resources for your convenience. We may serve as an affiliate for some of these third party websites by offering or advertising their products or services on the website; however, we do not own or control these third party websites. Once you click on a third party link and leave this website, you are no longer bound by our terms and conditions.
You agree that we are not responsible or liable for the accuracy, content or any information presented on these third party websites. You assume all risks for using these third party websites or resources and any transactions between you and these third party websites are strictly between you and the third party. We shall not be liable for any damages resulting from your use of these third party websites or resources.
Term And Termination
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party. In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
Modifications And Interruptions
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Site at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our Site. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Site without notice at any time. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
ALL CONTENT, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES ON THE WEBSITE ARE “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PURPOSE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW. COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE. COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES THAT THE WEBSITE WILL PERFORM OR OPERATE TO MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE INFORMATION PRESENTED HERE WILL BE COMPLETE, CURRENT OR ERROR-FREE. COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, IMPLIED AND EXPRESS FOR ANY PURPOSE TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Limitation Of Liability
You agree that under no circumstances, we and/or our officers, employees, successors, shareholders, joint venture partners or anyone else working with us shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, equitable, special, punitive, exemplary or any other damages resulting from your use of this website including but not limited to all the content, information, products, services and graphics presented here.
You expressly agree that your use of the website is at your sole risk and that you are solely responsible for the accuracy of the personal and any information you provide, outcome of your actions, personal and business results, and for all other use in connection with the website.
You also expressly agree that we and/or our officers, employees, successors, shareholders, joint venture partners or anyone else working with us shall not be liable to you for any damages resulting from 1) any errors or omissions on the website, delay or denial of any products or services, failure of performance of any kind, interruption in the operation and your use of the website, website attacks including computer virus, hacking of information, and any other system failures; 2) any loss of income, use, data, revenue, profits, business or any goodwill related to the website; 3) any theft or unauthorized access by third party of your information from the website regardless of our negligence; and 4) any use or misuse of the information, products and/or services offered here.
This limitation of liability shall apply whether such liability arises from negligence, breach of contract, tort or any other legal theory of liability. You agree that we provide no express or implied guarantees to you for the content presented here, and you accept that no particular results are being promised to you here.
You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and/or its officers, employees, successors, shareholders, joint venture partners or anyone else working with us harmless from all losses, claims, damages, demands, actions, suits, proceedings or judgments, including costs, expenses and reasonable attorneys’ fees (“Liabilities”) assessed against or otherwise incurred by you arising, in whole or in part, from: (a) actions or omissions, whether done negligently or otherwise, by you, your agents, directors, officers, employees or representatives; (b) all your actions and use of the website including purchasing products and services; (c) violation of any laws, rules, regulations or ordinances by you; or (d) violation of any terms and conditions of this website by you or anyone related to you; e) infringement by you or any other user of your account of any intellectual property or other rights of anyone. Company will notify you promptly of any such claims or liability and reserves the right to defend such claim, liability or damage at your expense. You shall fully cooperate and provide assistance to us if requested, without any cost, to defend any such claims.
If any provision in these Terms and Conditions is deemed by a court, regulatory authority or other public or private tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision is deemed to have been omitted from this Agreement. The remainder of this Agreement remains in full force and effect, and is modified to any extent necessary to give such force and effect to the remaining provisions, but only to such extent.
For any questions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.